To register with Blackmores Medical, complete the form below.
* Indicates fields which we require to be filled.
2. User requirements and content of this site
This site is designed for use by qualified practitioners only. If you are not qualified as a medical or alternative health professional you should not use this site.
In using this site, you acknowledge that the information you have supplied to Blackmores in order to obtain authorization to access the site is factual.
In using this site, you acknowledge that Blackmores do not seek to nor do they provide medical, hospital or nursing, dental, psychiatric, pharmaceutical, community health or health education services, podiatry, chiropractic or any alternative health services or health services or advice of any kind.
You use this site at your risk. Blackmores by providing access to Content does not warrant its accuracy, currency or adequacy. You must evaluate, and you bear all risks associated with, use or reliance upon any Content.
Additional terms may apply in relation to particular Content or products or services acquired through use of the site. You should check terms which apply to particular Content or products or services prior to acquiring them.
3. The Site
Blackmores endeavours to provide a convenient and functional site. However, we do not warrant the Content will be error free or that the site or the server that operates it are free of viruses or other harmful components.
If your use of the site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Blackmores will not be responsible for such costs.
4. Limitation of our liability
Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By using this site you agree to:
- irrevocably waive and release any and all claims that you now have or may have against Blackmores, its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives which claims directly or indirectly arise out of, relate to or are incidental to use of Content, this site or anything made available via this site; and
- indemnify Blackmores from and against claims, loss, damage, tax, liability and/or expense that may be incurred Blackmores directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with your use or reliance upon Content, this site or anything made available via this site, including legal costs, fees and expenses of defending Blackmores, but excepting claims arising out of gross negligence or willful misconduct of Blackmores.
You agree to indemnify Blackmores from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- violation of these terms by you, or
- infringement by you, or other user of this using your user name and password, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
These indemnities are subject to the provisions of this agreement under the headings "Limitation of our Liability".
7. Copyright and other intellectual property
This site contains material (including video, graphics and text) which is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Blackmores. Subject to fair use and other relevant defences:
- you are allowed to:
- you are NOT allowed to:
- view, copy and print material in electronic or other forms only for your personal or professional use, only if you retain copyright and other intellectual property notices from the original material.
- use material from this Site for non-personal, public or commercial purposes (other than provision of professional services by you as a medical or health care practitioner); or
- breach copyright or any other intellectual property rights of Blackmores by amending or adapting any material on this Site.
8. Links to third party websites
This site contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked web sites are not under the control of Blackmores. Blackmores is not responsible for the contents of any linked web or any hyperlink contained in a linked web site. Blackmores provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only. Inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked web site by Blackmores or its affiliates. You link to any such web site entirely at your own risk.